Slow Cooker Peppermint Candy is super easy to make and perfect for the holidays! This is a super easy dessert that you can make last minute for any holiday party. You only need three ingredients which makes this recipe right up my ally, especially during the holidays. I feel so rushed with the boys school parties, friend parties and family get togethers. But this is an easy recipe that I can double or even triple to make enough for all of them. Be sure to try Slow Cooker Peppermint Candy, you will not be disappointed especially if you love peppermint!
- 24 ounce White Chocolate Bark
- 6 candy canes, crushed
- 4 drops almond extract
- Place chocolate bark in a lightly greased 4 QT slow cooker.
- Melt on low for 1 hour or until melted.
- Turn off slow cooker and stir in crushed candy canes.
- Scoop into small muffin liners.
- Chill until hardened.