Grandma’s Slow Cooker Potato Soup is a fantastic soup that will make you think of your childhood! It is also super easy to make with only 4 ingredients and seasonings. You can dump everything in the crockpot in the morning and right before serving just mash up the potatoes in the liquid. I used a handheld masher and it only took about 2 minutes. My boys and hubby loved this potato soup, so much so that there was no leftovers!
Be sure to try this delicious Grandma’s Slow Cooker Potato Soup, you will not be disappointed at all!
- 8-10 Idaho potatoes, cubed
- 1 (10.5 oz) Cream of Chicken soup
- 1 medium size onion, diced
- 6 cups chicken broth
- salt and pepper. to taste
- Add everything to the slow cooker and stir.
- Place lid on and cook on low 8-10 hours.
- Mash the potatoes into soup.
- Serve and enjoy!
More Slow Cooker Soup Recipes You May Enjoy: