This delicious recipe for Pan Seared Brussels Sprouts is a new favorite in my house! It is so easy and takes less than ten minutes to prepare. All you need is three simple ingredients of coconut oil, brussels sprouts and black pepper for seasoning if desired. If you are starting this year by wanting to eat clean and/or gluten free then this side dish is a must try for you!
Be sure to give this scrumptious recipe for Pan Seared Brussels Sprouts a try, you will not be disappointed!
- 1 lb fresh brussels sprouts, cut in half
- 3 Tbsp raw, organic coconut oil
- black pepper for seasoning, if desired
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat with the coconut oil in it.
- Add in the brussel sprouts with flat side down.
- Sear for 3-4 minutes, then stir.
- Add black pepper at this time if using.
- Scoop brussels sprouts onto serving bowl.
- Serve and enjoy!