Simple Slow Cooker Beef Roast recipe is so easy with only four ingredients! You can dump this in your crockpot first thing in the morning and let it go all day without doing anything. It’s also a great meal if you need something that can cook 10 hours. I know a lot of people who work long hours or commute a far distance that need recipes like this one. Be sure to try Simple Slow Cooker Beef Roast, because you will not be disappointed!
To prepare place the roast in bottom of the slow cooker. Pour in a can of beef broth. Sprinkle packet of brown gravy mix over the roast and add slices of butter. Place the lid on top of the slow cooker and cook on low for 10 hours. Remove roast and let sit for 5 minutes and shred or slice. Option you can make gravy from the juices by mixing 1 Tbsp cornstarch with 1/4 cup water and pouring in slow cooker, whisk together until thickened. It is so good and trust me you will be glad you did. Serve with mashed potatoes and green beans.
I served Roasted Broccoli and Crockpot Hashbrown Casserole with the roast for our dinner. And if you are interested in where I got my Green Bay Packers crockpot you can get one here —>Crockpot. We get so many requests for it, I thought I would share.
I hope you enjoy this Simple Slow Cooker Beef Roast Recipe. It is soon to be a family favorite once you give it a try. This recipe is perfect for Sunday Family Dinner or busy weeknights. I hope you enjoy it!
- 3-4 lb beef roast
- 1 (14.5 oz) can of beef broth
- 1 packet brown gravy mix
- 4 Tbsp butter
- Place roast in bottom of the slow cooker.
- Pour in can of beef broth.
- Sprinkle packet over roast and add slices of butter.
- Place lid on and cook on low for 10 hours.
- Remove roast and let sit for 5 minutes and shred or slice.
- Option you can make gravy from juices by mixing 1 Tbsp cornstarch with ¼ cup water and pouring in slow cooker, whisk together until thickened.