Slow Cooker Pork Chops with Apple Cherry Stuffing is the most delicious complete meal in a crockpot recipe! You have got to try this dinner soon. My family loved this recipe and have asked me to make it again soon. It was so simple to make in the morning before heading to work. I do work outside the home at the schools. So I need easy, but good tasting meals to make for my hungry boys. This recipe was definitely a hit and my boys love pork chops. I did not make any sides, but next time I am going to make some Roasted Broccoli and my hubby requested some homemade gravy to drizzle over his.
Be sure to give Slow Cooker Pork Chops with Apple Cherry Stuffing, you will not be disappointed!
- 1 package (6 ounces) Stuffing Mix- turkey flavor
- 2 medium celery stalks, chopped (about 1 cup)
- 1 medium green apple, peeled and chopped (about 1 cup)
- 1 medium onion, chopped (about ½ cup)
- 1 cup dried cherries
- ¼ cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 6 boneless pork chops, about ½ inch thick
- Spray the inside of 4- to 5-quart slow cooker with cooking spray.
- Mix all ingredients together in a medium size bowl except pork chops.
- Place half of the stuffing mixture in slow cooker; top with pork chops, then spoon remaining stuffing mixture over pork.
- Cover with lid and cook on low heat setting 6 to 8 hours or until pork is tender.
- Serve and enjoy!