Slow Cooker Pork Chops with Apple Cherry Stuffing
- 1 package (6 ounces) Stuffing Mix- turkey flavor
- 2 medium celery stalks, chopped (about 1 cup)
- 1 medium green apple, peeled and chopped (about 1 cup)
- 1 medium onion, chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 cup dried cherries
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 6 boneless pork chops, about 1/2 inch thick
- Spray the inside of 4- to 5-quart slow cooker with cooking spray.
- Mix all ingredients together in a medium size bowl except pork chops.
- Place half of the stuffing mixture in slow cooker; top with pork chops, then spoon remaining stuffing mixture over pork.
- Cover with lid and cook on low heat setting 6 to 8 hours or until pork is tender.
- Serve and enjoy!
Recipe by STOCKPILING MOMS™ at http://www.stockpilingmoms.com/2017/01/slow-cooker-pork-chops-with-apple-cherry-stuffing/