If your are looking for an easy healthy crockpot recipe this is for you! It is also Whole30 compliant. Slow Cooker Turkey Taco Lettuce Wraps is one of our favorite weeknight meals. It is easy to prepare as a freezer meal. You can serve it with lettuce or over a salad. If you are not eating Whole30 you can also serve it on tortillas. I hope you enjoy this as much as we do!
- 1 pound ground turkey
- ½ cup chopped onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 TBSP chili powder
- ½ tsp cumin
- 8 oz tomato sauce (no sugar added)
- ½ tsp red pepper
- ½ cup chicken broth
- Combine all ingredients except chicken broth into a gallon size freezer safe bag.
- When ready to cook thaw in the refrigerator overnight.
- Place into a slow cooker and cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- Serve with lettuce wraps or tortillas.