Disclosure: This is a sponsored post on behalf of Mirum Agency. All opinions are 100% my own.
It is football season and that means one thing, lots of game days and party food! You can step up your game day this bowl season by adding Fresh Cravings salsa exclusive at Walmart to your big game menu plan. Trust me once you try these Stuffed Taco Potatoes you will add them to your menu plan immediately. Be sure to check out Fresh Cravings on Facebook too!
Whether you’re partial to the SEC (all the way for us) or pulled for the Big 10, nothing says “game day” like a snack. Of course, with the “big game” right around the corner on Sunday, February 5th it is time to start working on your menu plan. Are you pulling for the New England Patriots or the Atlanta Falcons? Maybe the commercials, half time show and snacks are more important to you.
Once you try these stuffed taco potatoes you will never look at a traditional taco or baked potato the same again. It is a like a classic taco without the fuss! Perfect for serving a large crowd and filling too. In fact, this is an affordable menu solution too. You will love the ease of creating a Baked Potato Bar with Fresh Cravings Restaurant Style mild crave salsa on top of these Stuffed Taco Potatoes. Even my picky son loved them.
I love using fresh ingredients in my recipes. You can find Fresh Cravings salsa chilled in the produce section exclusively at Walmart. Fresh Cravings Salsa is made in California right next to their farming partners fields and use only fresh tomatoes in their recipe versus competitors who use only cooked tomatoes. I love that Fresh Cravings Salsa is a small batch handcrafted recipe and is never ever cooked or pasteurized. It is also a great price, below the leading cooked salsa brands. Try it and let me know what you think. You can pick it up at your local Walmart.
- 4 large russet potatoes (or sweet potatoes)
- 1 lb ground beef
- Taco Seasoning Pack (I used gluten free McCormick Brand)
- Shredded Colby Jack Cheese
- Sour Cream
- Fresh Cravings Restaurant Style mild crave salsa
- Black Olives, Sliced - optional
- Green Onions, Sliced - optional
- Bake potato in the oven at 350 degrees for 1 hour or until tender
- Brown ground beef and drain fat.
- Prepare taco seasoning according to package.
- After your baked potato comes out of the oven add ½ cup taco meat to the potato and cover with shredded cheese.
- Add sour cream, salsa, black olives and green onions to taste.
I hope you family enjoys these stuffed taco potatoes as much as mine did. They are already requesting them again so I know that is mom win for sure!
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post on behalf of Mirum Agency. All opinions are 100% my own.Yum