Honey Banana Berry Pancakes are an amazing clean eating breakfast recipe! All you need is eggs and a banana with some cinnamon to make the pancake batter. Yes, really all you need is a mashed up banana and eggs. Trust me this pancake recipe really does taste good and just like a regular pancake! I could not believe it until I tried it. So easy to make and taste great!
I have been trying to eat clean and live a much healthier lifestyle when it comes to food. So I came across this recipe and just had to try it. I am so glad I did because now when I have a craving for pancakes, but I do not feel guilty enjoying these Honey Banana Berry Pancakes! Be sure to try them, you will not be disappointed!
Honey Banana Berry Pancakes
- 1 banana, mashed up
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil
- 3 strawberries, sliced
- handful of blueberries
- 2 Tbsp honey
- Mix together the banana and eggs until well combined.
- Heat a skillet over med-high heat.
- Melt enough coconut oil to make a thin layer.
- Add pancake mixture to make one pancake.
- Once brown, flip over and cook until golden brown.
- Repeat steps until you have used all the pancake mixture.
- Top with berries and honey.
- Serve and enjoy.