Old Bay Seasoning Mix Recipe is the perfect seasoning for more than just seafood! I love to use it on french fry’s, in a batter for chicken or turkey and you can even use it to make sauces. Many people think you only use Old Bay Seasoning Mix for crab legs, fish and hush puppies but you can venture and use it on practically everything.
This seasoning is so easy to make by combining all the ingredients in a jar and then use when needed. Be sure to make this delicious Old Bay Seasoning Mix Recipe and use in your everyday cooking, you will not be disappointed!
- 1½ tablespoons celery salt
- 1½ teaspoons cayenne
- 1½ teaspoons mustard powder
- 1½ teaspoons paprika
- 1½ teaspoons pepper
- 1½ teaspoons crumbled bay leaves (about 3-4 leaves)
- ⅜ teaspoon allspice
- ⅜ teaspoon ginger
- ⅜ teaspoon nutmeg
- ⅜ teaspoon cardamom powder
- ⅜ teaspoon cinnamon
- (to get ⅜ a teaspoon use ¼ teaspoon plus ⅛ teaspoon)
- Mix together and store in a jar.