This delicious seafood recipe for Easy Foil Packet Lemon Pepper Salmon is perfect for Lent! This recipe is so easy to prepare in minutes. My husband and I love seafood, the kids not so much. Our middle child, who is autistic, has a sensory disorder and certain smells really bother him. Seafood is one of them, so this recipe is a great one because it does not make the kitchen and house smell. It contains everything into the foil packet. Which also makes for a great clean up!
Be sure to give this Easy Foil Packet Lemon Pepper Salmon recipe a try, you will not be disappointed at all! This is a great low carb recipe and is perfect if you are following the Keto Diet. I love to serve with wild rice or Mashed Sweet Potatoes with it, however if you are eating low carb I suggest Fried Cauliflower Rice.
- 1 salmon filet
- 4-5 lemon slices
- salt and pepper to season
- foil square
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lay lemon slices in middle of foil.
- Lay salmon filet on top of lemon slices.
- Season if desired.
- Roll up foil to seam together as a pouch and place on baking sheet.
- Place in oven and bake for 25 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy.