These scrumptious Easy Mini Lemon Tarts are perfect to make for Easter! Such a delicious treat in a a bite size piece. They are also very easy to make with a handful of ingredients, my boys even helped in making them. I love lemon, really anything lemon, so for me this is a favorite dessert!
If you want to make the Easy Mini Lemon Tarts appear more elegant, you can take a lemon and zest the outside rind on to the cool whip topping. Doing that is perfect for a baby shower, brunch or a party. But when I made these little goodies, I was making them for my family as an after dinner dessert. Be sure to give Easy Mini Lemon Tarts a try, you will not be disappointed at all!
- 24 mini pie/tart shells
- 1 (3.9 oz) pkg lemon pudding and pie filling mix
- 2 cups milk
- zest from one lemon
- whipped cream (store bought or homemade)
- In a medium size bowl add milk, lemon zest and lemon pudding mix together.
- With a mixer beat on low for 2 minutes.
- Pour into shells, about ¾ full.
- Place in fridge for 3 hours, so the pudding can set.
- Before serving add a dollop of whipping cream.
More Dessert Recipes You May Enjoy: