This delicious dessert for Reese Poke Cake Recipe is amazing! If you have a peanut butter, chocolate lover in your family then this sweet recipe is for you. My hubby and boys love this cake and they have already requested me to make it again for Easter this year. So I have it on the menu to take to my family’s get together.
You only need 6 ingredients for this yummy dessert and I happen to have them all in my pantry when I made this. We had it for dessert after our Sunday dinner and the boys were in heaven. Be sure to give this Reese Poke Cake Recipe, you will not be disappointed at all!
Reese Poke Cake Recipe
- 1 box of chocolate cake mix
- 12 oz 7up
- 1 (6 oz) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (8 oz) cool whip tub
- chocolate syrup
- 15 mini Reese cups, cut up
- Mix together the cake mix and 7up in a medium size bowl.
- Pour into a greased 13X9 baking pan and cook according to package directions.
- Once the cake is cool, poke holes in the cake using a wooden spoon handle.
- Pour the sweetened condensed milk over the cake making sure to get down in the holes.
- Spread the cool whip over the top.
- Drizzle chocolate syrup all over and then sprinkle reese cups.
- Place in fridge for 2 hours then serve.
More Dessert Recipes You May Enjoy: