Slow Cooker 3 Ingredient Bean Chili recipe is perfect for a cold evening. We have been having dreary days with freezing temps here in Kentucky and this comfort meal was just what my family needed. I was able to throw everything in the slow cooker and let it cook all day while I was at work. I also had all the ingredients on hand, I even had cooked ground beef in my freezer, so I did not have to cook it. To learn more about freezer cooking click here–>Freezer Cooking 101.
- 2 cans red beans, undrained
- 2 cans great northern beans, undrained
- 2 cans kidney beans, undrained
- 2 packets of chili mix or use homemade
- 1 lb ground beef, cooked and drained
- ½ cup water
- Add all ingredients to slow cooker and mix.
- Place lid on and cook on low 6-8 hours.
- Stir and enjoy!
More Recipes You May Enjoy: