One of our most popular recipes on the blog is Crockpot Ranch Chicken. I decided to modify this recipe for my family. We eat gluten free and paleo. It is easy to prep and works great as a freezer meal. This is a healthy twist on the original recipe. It had a great flavor and was so moist. We all loved it.
Simply add all the ingredients into the ziploc storage bag and place into the freezer. When you are ready to cook simply thaw it overnight in your refrigerator. A great way to save money is to purchase your meat in bulk from ZayconFresh. I LOVE their chicken! As you can see I only needed to use (2) chicken breasts to equal 20 oz.
I served my healthy slow cooker ranch chicken with green beans and mashed potatoes. It would also be delicious with noodles or rice for another option. I hope you enjoy it as much as we did.
- 4 chicken breasts (20 oz)
- Ranch dressing, 10 oz (I use Tessemae's)
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Lightly salt and pepper chicken.
- Dump in all ingredients into a gallon size storage bag and mix thoroughly.
- Remove all air from the bag and freeze.
- When ready to prepare remove from the freezer and thaw overnight.
- Place all contents into a slow cooker and cook on low for 6-8 hours or until done.