This easy recipe for Avocado Crack Dip is perfect to serve for summer time! You only need two handfuls of healthy, delicious ingredients and you will have a scrumptious appetizer. Be sure to grab tortilla chips to serve with this yummy appetizer.
My friend Sheri made this Avocado Crack Dip for a painting party she had at her home. Everyone loved the appetizer and wanted the recipe right then. Be sure to try Avocado Crack Dip for any parties, tailgating or potlucks, you will not be disappointed! Great o take to the pool and enjoy poolside in the sun.
- 2 plum tomatoes, chopped
- ¼ cup onion, chopped fine
- 1 bunch fresh parsley, chopped very fine
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ½ tsp oregano
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 Tbsp red wine vinegar
- 4 oz plain crumbled feta cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 avocados chopped in chunks
- In a bowl combine all ingredients except the avocados.
- Stir to combine.
- Cover and refrigerate for several hours or overnight.
- Before serving add in avocados and stir.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
More Appetizer Recipes You May Enjoy: