It is so easy to make Roasted Broccoli and Red Potatoes and it tastes delicious! If you are trying to stay on track eating healthy or you simple love roasted vegetables like me, then you definitely need to try this gluten free recipe. All you need is a baking sheet (which I cover mine with parchment paper or reynolds wrap for an easier clean up), couple broccoli heads and about a pound of red potatoes, canola oil and seasonings. I cut the broccoli heads into bite size pieces then place in a bowl. Next I quarter the potatoes, place them in a bowl. Next I toss them in the canola oil then add in the seasonings. Mix it all together then spread out on the baking sheet. Put it in the oven for 30 minutes and they are done and ready to be served. I even make them and prep them in containers for my lunch for the week. Be sure to give Roasted Broccoli and Red Potatoes a try, you will not be disappointed!
Roasted Broccoli and Red Potatoes
- 2 - 3 broccoli heads, cut into bite size pieces
- 1 lb red potatoes, quartered
- 3 Tbsp canola oil
- 4 tsp McCormick Montreal Steak Seasoning or your favorite seasoning (2 tsp for each veggie)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place the cut up veggies in a medium size bowl.
- Add in oil and toss well.
- Next add in seasonings and stir well.
- Spread on baking sheet and place in oven.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove and serve right away.
Courses Side Dish
More Recipes You May Enjoy: