Slow Cooker Hawaiian Ham is one of my favorite recipes to make when I have guests over. This is my go-to recipe for Easter and Christmas Day. I love how easy it is to make and serve. I am able to put everything in the crockpot and forget about it. Once it’s done then all I have to do is slice and serve. If you like a sweet tasting ham, then this recipe is a must try for you! My guests always rave about the flavor.
For this recipe I usually get a carving ham, which is a little flatter and easier to slice once it’s done. However, you can use any type you want. All you need is the ham, a can of pineapple slices or fresh pineapple and a mixture of BBQ sauce and brown sugar. Everything goes in the slow cooker and no need to worry about it.
To prepare place the ham in slow cooker. Add pineapple slices on top of the ham. In small bowl mixed together sauce, sugar and juice. Pour mixture on top of everything. Place the lid on the crockpot and cook on low for 6-8 hours. Gently remove from slow cooker and slice.
- 1 (3-5 lb) ham (I used a carving ham)
- 1 (20 oz) can of sliced pineapple or you can use fresh pineapple slices
- ½ cup BBQ sauce
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup pineapple juice (I used juice from pineapple slices can)
- Place ham in slow cooker.
- Add pineapple slices on top of ham.
- In small bowl mixed together sauce, sugar and juice.
- Pour mixture on top of everything.
- Place lid on crockpot and cook on low 6-8 hours.
- Gently remove from slow cooker and slice.
- Serve and enjoy!
More Recipes You May Enjoy:
Crockpot Chicken Fajitas (Freezer Meal)
Crockpot Cilantro Lime Chicken (Freezer Meal)
Easy Crockpot Meatloaf (Freezer Meal)
15 SLOW COOKER SIDE DISH RECIPES
Be sure to check out this post on 20 Freezer Meals in 4 Hours