Keto Bacon Egg Cups are the perfect no carb recipe to make for breakfast or brunch. You can prepare these Keto Bacon Egg Cups ahead of time and then heat them up when company is getting ready to arrive or pull them fresh out of the oven. It is even better to make them ahead for those busy work mornings!
This is a healthy breakfast that is full of taste and easy to make. It is Gluten Free (just be sure your Bacon is nitrate free) and it is also Paleo. Depending on if you eat cheese or not. You can eliminate the cheese and add spinach. I hope you enjoy Keto Bacon Egg Cups as much as I do.
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
- 12 slices bacon
- 8 eggs
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- pinch of salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- ¼ cup green onions, diced
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Whip the eggs, salt, pepper and cheese with a fork.
- Spray non stick spray in 12 muffin tins.
- Wrap each piece of bacon inside the sides of each muffin cup.
- Fill each bacon lined muffin cup ¾ of the way with the egg mixture.
- Sprinkle green onions on top of egg mixture.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, until the egg cups are golden brown and don’t jiggle.
- Use a knife to scoop them out of the tins.
- Serve immediately.
Be sure to check out these other Breakfast recipes: