This recipe for a Keto Turkey and Salami Cheese Pepper Sandwich is so easy and you will love how it taste! You are eliminating carbs from using bread. It is such a great way to stay healthy and your body will love you for it. I started my summer with eating wholesome and trying to reduce carbs. Best of all this could easily become Paleo without the cheese and mayonnaise however if you are eating Keto please feel free to enjoy them!
This delicious sandwich you can customize with all your favorite toppings. Add as much or as little as you want. It is perfect to pack for work or to eat on the go for a keto lunch. My middle son who loves bell peppers asked me to make one for his lunch. He loved it and wants me to make them for him from now. So be sure to give this Keto Turkey and Salami Cheese Pepper Sandwich a try, you will not be disappointed!
- 1 bell pepper, sliced in half
- 2 slices turkey lunch meat (or your favorite)
- 3 slices salami (or your favorite)
- 1 slice colby jack cheese (or your favorite)
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil Mayonnaise or Cream Cheese
- Layer meat, cheese and mayo on bell pepper slice.
- Place other slice on top and enjoy!