Copycat Chick fil A Grilled Chicken Sandwich is so good, tastes just like what you get at the restaurant! The best part is you can now make it at home and save money. Now if I could figure out how to make their waffle fries at home, I would be all set. All joking aside, I love Chick fil A and so does my family. My hubby especially loves their Grilled Chicken Sandwich, so he was happy I tried this recipe. We are not claiming this is the correct Chick-fil-A Recipe we are just stating that this tastes like it and you can easily make it at home. We hope you enjoy our twist on the original.
Be sure to give this Copycat Chick fil A Grilled Chicken Sandwich recipe a try, because you will not be disappointed at all! Also check out our other Chick fil A recipes –>Copycat Chick fil A Chicken Salad, Copycat Chick-fil-A Nuggets and Copycat Chick-fil-A Sauce.
- 2 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts pounded thin
- ½ cup milk or buttermilk
- 1½ teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon paprika
- ¼ celery salt
- 4 buns
- toppings such as lettuce, tomato, cheese
- Place the chicken in a bowl with the buttermilk.
- Soak for at least 30 minutes.
- Remove and pat dry.
- In a small bowl, combine salt, pepper, garlic powder, paprika and celery salt.
- Toss all over the chicken.
- Heat grill to medium-high.
- Grill chicken for 3 minutes per side until cooked through.
- Serve on bun with your favorite toppings
Be sure to check out —> Chick-fil-A Copycat Recipes