Copycat Chick fil A Grilled Chicken Sandwich is so very good, tastes just like what you get at the restaurant! No joke, these taste just like getting them at Chick fil A. My husband loves the grilled sandwich and he could not believe it. The best part is you can now make it at home and save money. Now if I could figure out how to make their waffle fries at home, I would be all set to go. I could make something for everyone in the family and call it Chick fil A dinner night. All joking aside, I love Chick fil A and boy so does my family. My hubby especially loves their Grilled Chicken Sandwich, so he was happy I tried this recipe and that it turned out so tasty. We are not claiming this is the correct Chick-fil-A Recipe we are just stating that this tastes like it and you can easily make it at home. We hope you enjoy our twist on the original. Be sure to give it a try, you will not be disappointed!
Be sure to give this Copycat Chick fil A Grilled Chicken Sandwich recipe a try for your family, because you may be surprised how good it is! Also check out all our other Chick fil A recipes that taste amazing that we have made and are kid approved by our own kids –>Copycat Chick fil A Chicken Salad (my hubby’s fave), Copycat Chick-fil-A Nuggets (my son Max’s fave) and Copycat Chick-fil-A Sauce (my fave).
I used Klosterman Honey Rolls for the Copycat Chick fil A Grilled Chicken Sandwich, be sure to try it! Makes the sandwich taste like you got through the drive thru!
Copycat Chick fil A Grilled Chicken Sandwich
- 2 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts pounded thin
- 1/2 cup milk or buttermilk
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 celery salt
- 4 buns
- toppings such as lettuce, tomato, cheese
- Place the chicken in a bowl with the buttermilk.
- Soak for at least 30 minutes.
- Remove and pat dry.
- In a small bowl, combine salt, pepper, garlic powder, paprika and celery salt.
- Toss all over the chicken.
- Heat grill to medium-high.
- Grill chicken for 3 minutes per side until cooked through.
- Serve on bun with your favorite toppings
Be sure to check out —> Chick-fil-A Copycat Recipes