This Keto Bacon Ranch Stuffed Burger is packed full of taste. Big juicy burgers are the best and can be even better when stuffed full of bacon, cheese and ranch dressing! I added the ingredients into my burger and it was ready for the grill! So easy to make and boy the taste is out of this world. For myself I eat the Keto Burger with no bun, but I still add lettuce and tomato on top. Sometimes I even add slices of avocado. For my husband and kids they eat it on a bun. Best of all regardless if you are eating low carb or not this is a burger everyone will enjoy!
I like to cook my bacon in the oven because it reduces the fat and has an clean up. This is great for this recipe and for prepping for Keto Breakfasts! When it comes to this recipe it is a great way to prepare crispy bacon that you can crumble up. If you are new to eating Keto, check out this Keto Diet Beginner Shopping List.
Keto Bacon Ranch Stuffed Burger
- 1lb ground beef or chuck
- 4 Tbsp ranch dressing
- 1/4 cup shredded cheese
- 5-6 slices of bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 4 buns (optional)
- lettuce (optional)
- Seperate your meat into four sections.
- Take a section and break it in half.
- Put the meat into the burger press and using the stuff burger end press down.
- Next put 1 Tbsp ranch into the meat.
- Sprinkle some cheese and bacon on top of the ranch dressing.
- Take the other half of the meat and press out in your hand and lay in the press.
- Press down to seal the edges and remove.
- Continue until all four burgers are made.
- Heat grill to medium-high heat.
- Place on grill, close lid and grill for 5-6 minutes.
- Flip the burger, close grill and continue cooking another 5-6 minutes.
- Take off grill and let the burgers rest for at least 3-4 minutes before serving.
- Serve with your favorite toppings!
Be sure to check out these other Keto Recipes:
Be sure to check out all of our Keto Diet Recipes too!
MORE KETO DIET TIPS: