This simple and easy to make Keto Classic Egg Salad Recipe tastes delicious and is a great way to use your leftover boiled eggs. What makes this recipe even better is the use of Just Mayo by Hampton Creek because it is Non-GMO, Gluten Free, Egg Free, Soy Free, Dairy Free, Lactose Free and Kosher. It is a great alternative to a jar of mayo.
I personally think the great taste of this Keto Classic Egg Salad Recipe is the spices you put it in. I use to always just do mayo, mustard and some salt and pepper. But now that I have made this recipe and put in the garlic and onion powder, I will always add it in. So yummy and makes for a great lunch or afternoon snack, be sure to try this recipe soon!
- 12 boiled eggs, peeled and diced
- ⅔ cup mayo or Just Mayo
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- A dash each of onion powder, garlic powder and white pepper
- Add eggs to a large bowl; set aside.
- Mix remaining ingredients well and add most of it to boiled eggs (all but about 3 tablespoons).
- Stir well then add remaining mayo mixture to eggs if desired.
- Add more salt and spices to taste if desired.