This delicious Keto One Sheet Chicken and Broccoli Dinner Meal recipe is quick and easy! Plus it is a clean eating, gluten free recipe that can be ready in 30 minutes. This week has been very busy for my family with more than normal activities because we are moving, so I needed dinner to be quick. Instead of using my slow cooker or a casserole dish, because they are packed in boxes, I decided to try a one sheet pan dinner instead. It was quick and easy and I could just use what I had on hand in my kitchen.
All you need is chicken, broccoli, olive oil and seasonings. Really you can use whatever you have on hand. If you have other fresh veggies give those a try. That is it and you will have a complete dinner meal for the family. Plus everything goes into the oven for thirty minutes and it’s all on one sheet. Be sure to give Keto One Sheet Chicken and Broccoli Dinner a try, you will not be disappointed!
- 3-4 chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
- 1 head of broccoli, cut into bite size pieces
- 6 tbsp olive oil, divided
- salt and pepper to season
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place foil on a large baking sheet.
- Coat the chicken breasts on both sides with 3 Tbsp olive oil and place on one side of the baking sheet: sprinkle with salt and pepper if desired for seasoning.
- Toss the broccoli with the remaining 3 Tbsp olive oil and place on other side of the baking sheet and season with salt and pepper if desired.
- Place in oven and bake for 30 minutes.
- Serve right away and enjoy!