This delicious appetizer of Keto Stuffed Mushrooms Recipe is so good! Best part is you can make a large batch for a crowd of people. You can use a skillet or in this case my friend was using a griddle while camping over the 4th of July weekend. She had prepped the mushroom at home and had the seasoning in a bag. She simply placed the mushrooms in the bag, filled the mushroom with filling then placed on the hot griddle.
I will be definitely be making these Keto Stuffed Mushrooms Recipe when football starts per my husband request. Such an easy tailgating recipe! Be sure to try these low carb, scrumptious mushrooms, they are so yummy!
- 1 lb baby portobello or white button mushrooms, cleaned out
- 1 small clove garlic, minced
- 2 scallions
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 cup cut up cooked bacon
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Heat griddle to 350.
- In a medium bowl, combine garlic, Italian seasoning, scallions, bacon and cheeses.
- Divide filling evenly among mushrooms.
- Spread 3 Tbsp butter on griddle, once melted add mushrooms.
- Cook 5-10 minutes until cheese is melted and mushrooms are cooked; while cooking scoop up hit butter and sprinkle on top of mushrooms.
- Serve and enjoy!