This recipe for Easy Keto Salmon Fresh Salad is delicious and perfect for a low carb lunch! If you are trying to eat healthier than you will love that you can prepare this recipe meal in about 20 minutes. You can even do some meal prep ahead and cook the salmon ahead of time and then just re-heat before preparing the salad. So if you have a microwave at work you could easily pack this salmon salad for your lunch or you might even enjoy the salmon cold.
You only need a handful of ingredients for this Easy Keto Salmon Fresh Salad, but you can add any of your favorite salad toppings and make it your own. I used a garden lettuce bag, shredded cheese, salmon and lemon slices. I started by preparing my salmon according to the package directions. While it was cooking in the oven I cut the lettuce and place in a bowl. Then I sprinkled some cheese and squeezed a couple lemon slices over everything. Once the salmon was done I placed on top and squeezed another lemon slice on top of it and enjoyed. I hope you try this Easy Keto Salmon Fresh Salad recipe soon, because you will not be disappointment!
- 1 frozen salmon filet ( I used Gorton's)
- 1½ cup of a salad blend
- 3 Tbsp shredded cheese (optional)
- 4-6 lemon slices
- Cook salmon according to package directions.
- While salmon is cooking, place lettuce(salad blend) and place in a bowl or plate.
- Sprinkle cheese and then take half of your lemon slices and squeeze the juice all over the salad.
- Once salmon is done place on top of salad and use remaining lemon slices and squeeze on top of salmon.
- Serve and enjoy!