Here is an Easy Slow Cooker A 1 Pot Roast Recipe that my whole family loves! It is so simple to dump all the ingredients in the crockpot and forget about it all day. My son Max loves A 1 sauce and puts it on everything. So he asked me one day if I could make a beef roast with it. My mind started churning with ideas, but then I decided it would be best to keep it simple.
Simply place the roast in bottom of slow cooker. Season with salt and pepper if desired; be sure to use sparingly as the A 1 sauce has a lot of flavor in it. Next pour A 1 sauce over top of the roast. Place butter slices on top. Cover and cook on low 8-10 hours. Remove meat from slow cooker and serve.
All you need is three ingredients of A 1 sauce, beef chuck roast and butter! Yes it is that easy to make this delicious, melt in your mouth roast recipe. Of course you could make this recipe with any steak sauce if A1 is not your favorite. I served the Easy Slow Cooker A 1 Pot Roast Recipe with foil packet potatoes and Crockpot Creamed Corn. Be sure to try this tasty slow cooker recipe, you will not be disappointed!
To make this as a Freezer Meal, label a ziploc bag with name and directions Cook on Low 8-10 Hours. Add roast and A 1 Sauce to bag and freeze. Thaw over night in fridge. In morning add roast to slow cooker and place butter slices on top. Cook on low 8-10 hours and serve.
Easy Slow Cooker A 1 Pot Roast Recipe
Yield 4 -6
- 3-5 lb beef chuck roast
- 1/2 cup A 1 Sauce
- 1/4 cup butter, cut into slices
- salt and pepper to season roast, if desired
- Place roast in bottom of slow cooker.
- Season with salt and pepper if desired; be sure to use sparingly as the A 1 sauce has a lot of flavor in it.
- Next pour A 1 sauce over top of the roast.
- Place butter slices on top.
- Cover and cook on low 8-10 hours.
- Remove meat from slow cooker and serve.