Best part for me about this delicious Easy Spaghetti and Meatballs recipe is I usually have on hand all the ingredients in my kitchen. Since I stockpile most of the ingredients I have either in my pantry or my stockpile room. I have also used Pasta Sauce from a jar instead of making homemade and it tastes just as great! Plus I love that I can make this in 30 minutes, making it a go to dinner when we are busy with activities. Great on game nights for my boys because it fills them up!
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more!
- 1 frozen package of meatballs (get either small or large to fit your family size - I used small)
- 2 jars pasta sauce or make Homemade Spaghetti Sauce
- 1 box (16 oz) spaghetti noodles
- In one pot prepare spaghetti noodles according to package directions.
- In another large pot add frozen meatballs and both cans of sauce.
- Heat meatballs and sauce over medium heat and place lid on.
- Serve every five minutes, cook for 20 minutes; cook longer or turn heat up if not cooking quick enough.
- Place spaghetti on plate and spoon meatballs and sauce on top.
- Serve and enjoy!
More Recipes You May Enjoy: