These scrumptious Keto Philly Cheese Steak Sloppy Joes is the easiest low carb recipe to make for a quick dinner! Perfect dinner recipe for those evenings when you have a ton to do and no time for dinner. You can make these sloppy joes in less than 30 minutes.
My whole family loves these delicious Keto Philly Cheese Steak Sloppy Joes. For my boys and hubby they eat the sloppy joe mixture on buns, for myself I just add a slice of provolone cheese and eat with a fork. Which on a busy night that the kids have lots of extra curricular activities this is my go to dinner recipe, because I know my family will eat them and have full bellies. So next time you need a 30 minute or less dinner recipe be sure to try these Philly Cheese Steak Sloppy Joes, you will not be disappointed!
Keto Philly Cheese Steak Sloppy Joes
Yield 4 -6
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 3 tablespoons steak sauce
- 1/2 cup beef broth
- salt and black pepper, to taste
- provolone cheese slices
- Add the butter to a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the ground beef and cook 5-6 minutes or until no longer pink.
- Add the onion and bell pepper and continue to cook 2-3 minutes or until crisp tender.
- Drain off any fat ans stir in the steak sauce and beef broth; Season with salt and pepper.
- Cook until liquid is gone.
- To serve, place a scoop of the meat mixture onto a plate and top with cheese.
- Serve and enjoy!