Taco Cheesy Pasta recipe is an easy 30 minute dinner meal for the whole family! My boys loved this pasta an each had more helpings. I loved that everyone ate, even my picky 13 year old and that I could make it quick and easy. Since this is a fulfilling meal I will definitely be adding it to our menu plan for when school starts back. It will be good on those busy evenings!
All you need for this delicious dinner recipe is ground beef, taco seasoning or homemade taco seasoning, pasta, cheese and a jar of your favorite salsa. Everything gets mixed together and it is a tasty, hearty meal. My family enjoyed it so much that we had no leftovers! I was kinda bummed about that because I was looking forward to having it for lunches that week. Next time I make Taco Cheesy Pasta I will definitely double the recipe to have some for lunches for the week. Be sure to try this scrumptious Taco Cheesy Pasta, you will not be disappointed!
- 16 oz pasta (any type you want to use)
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- ¾ cup water
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Drain and set aside, in same pot cook ground beef.
- Drain fat.
- Add the taco seasoning and ¾ cup of water; stir and cook until liquid is gone.
- Add pasta back in pot with salsa and cheese.
- Stir to combine.
- Serve with tortilla chips and sour cream if desired.
More 30 Minute Dinners You May Enjoy: