This scrumptious Crockpot Chicken & Rice with Black Beans recipe is so, so very good! I prepared this tasty freezer meal in an afternoon when doing a total of 15 crockpot freezer meals for my family’s dinners. Each recipe is a complete different recipe with no duplicates. With back to school activities in full swing along with extra curricular activities, I wanted to make a bunch of prep ahead meals that I could make for my family. It is so nice to not have to worry about what’s for dinner, when life can be so hectic and busy. Plus as a bonus, I save money on the grocery budget by prepping and planning out the meals.
So I got busy finding and creating easy freeze recipes, so I could take a free afternoon and have meals ready to go for my family. This easy chicken crockpot recipe has been one of my favorites out of all the slow cooker meals and will be added to my regular menu meals that I prepare. I served the delicious Crockpot Chicken & Rice with Black Beans over rice in bowls. I squeezed a lime over mine, but that is an option to do, I had the lime so I did it. It is not listed in the ingredients or the shopping list. I used my 6 QT Green Bay Packers crockpot because I am a cheesehead, loud and proud. Click here to get one —>Green Bay.
Crockpot Chicken & Rice with Black Beans is so good and it’s an easy freeze slow cooker supper that everyone will love. My whole family including the boys loved this crockpot dinner meal and they want me to make it again soon! Be sure to make this crockpot freezer meal, you will not be disappointed.
Crockpot Chicken & Rice with Black Beans
- 2 Tbsp paprika (feel free to use less but this is what we used)
- 1/3 cup dried minced onions
- 1 can (15 oz) black beans
- 1 can (15 oz) corn
- 1 can (15 oz) Cream of Chicken
- 1 can (14oz) Rotel
- 1 cup milk
- 4-6 chicken breasts
- prepared rice for serving
- Label freezer bag with cooking instructions and date.
- Place everything in the bag(do not drain cans).
- Freeze bag in the freezer until ready to use.
- Thaw in fridge over night.
- Dump bag into slow cooker.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- Shred chicken in the slow cooker.
- Serve over rice.
- Serve and enjoy!
Courses Slow Cooker