This delicious Mixed Berry Milk Shake recipe is so tasty and kid approved! My youngest son loves making these berry milkshakes at home with me in the kitchen. I love that they are good for him, myself and my other boys! I make sure to get dairy free vanilla ice cream for my youngest son when I make these because he is allergic to dairy, but you can use regular too which I do for everyone else in the family. I also use whatever berries I have at home or what is on sale at the local grocery store. I like to stockpile berries when they are on sale, then flash freeze them. Then I can have berries whenever I need them for recipes. To learn more about freezing berries, click here.
All you need for this creamy milk shake is a combination of strawberries, blueberries, raspberries and blackberries with vanilla ice cream along with almond milk or regular milk to make this scrumptious beverage recipe. Simply start by putting all the ingredients you are using in a blender and mix until all the ingredients are combined. Then pour into a glass and enjoy the Mixed Berry Milk Shake. Be sure to try it soon on a hot day or if you are like me and love them anytime!
- ¼ cup fresh or frozen strawberries
- ¼ cup fresh or frozen raspberries
- ¼ cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- ¼ cup fresh or frozen blackberries
- 2 scoops vanilla ice cream
- ½ to 1 cup milk or almond milk
- Place berries, milk and ice cream in blender and mix well.
- Add more milk if you want it thinner.
- Serve and enjoy!