This scrumptious Slow Cooker Chicken Enchilada Soup Freezer Meal recipe is so good! This soup recipe was perfect for me, because I prepared it on a day where I had to go to the dentist to get a cavity filled. I prepared this meal in an afternoon when doing 15 crockpot freezer meals for my family’s dinners. With back to school routines being adjusted and after school activities in full swing, I wanted to make a bunch of prep ahead meals that I could make for my family dinners.
So I got busy finding and creating easy slow cooker recipes that I could just dump all the ingredients in the bag and put it straight in the freezer. None of the meals I made have to be cooked first, which saved a lot of time for me. This yummy chicken soup recipe will be added to my regular menu meal plan for sure in the future. I served the delicious Slow Cooker Chicken Enchilada Soup Freezer Meal with tortilla chips along with sour cream and fresh cilantro. I also used my 6 QT Green Bay Packers crockpot because I am a cheese head, loud and proud. Click here to get one —>Green Bay.
Slow Cooker Chicken Enchilada Soup Freezer Meal is so good and it’s an easy freeze slow cooker supper that everyone will love. My whole family loved this crockpot dinner meal and they want me to make it again soon! Be sure to make this crockpot freezer meal, you will not be disappointed.
Slow Cooker Chicken Enchilada Soup Freezer Meal
Yield 4 -6
- 1 cup diced onion
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 32 oz. carton chicken broth
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 10 oz. can Campbell's Tomato Soup
- 1 10 oz. can red enchilada sauce
- 1 cup crushed tortilla chips
- 4 cups colby-jack cheese, shredded
- 3-4 chicken breasts
- 1 cup corn, frozen or canned
- Garnish with toppings such as sour cream, mozzarella shredded cheese, crushed tortilla chips, diced avocado and/or tomatoes
- Label freezer bag with cooking instructions and date.
- Place all ingredients into freezer bag, except corn, crushed tortillas and garnish toppings.
- Thaw in fridge over night.
- Dump bag into slow cooker along with crushed tortilla chips and cook on low approximately 6 hours.
- 30 minutes prior to end of cook time, remove chicken breasts & shred.
- Stir contents of slow cooker, making sure all cheese is incorporated.
- Add shredded chicken back to slow cooker along with corn.
- Stir & finish cooking time.
- Garnish as desired.
- Serve and enjoy!
Courses Slow Cooker