This scrumptious Slow Cooker Chicken Pot Pie Recipe is so good! This yummy recipe is perfect on a cool Fall night. I prepared this freezer meal in an afternoon when doing 15 crockpot freezer meals for my family’s dinners. With back to school routines being adjusted and after school activities in full swing, I wanted to make a bunch of prep ahead meals that I could make for my family.
So I got busy finding and creating easy slow cooker recipes that I could just dump all the ingredients in the bag and put it straight in the freezer. None of the meals I made have to be cooked first, which saved a lot of time for me. This chicken crockpot recipe has been one of my favorites out of the slow cooker meals and will definitely be added to my regular menu meals. I served the delicious Slow Cooker Chicken Pot Pie Recipe with hot fresh biscuits.
Slow Cooker Chicken Pot Pie Recipe is so good and it’s an easy freeze slow cooker supper that everyone will love. My whole family loved this crockpot dinner meal and they want me to make it again soon! Be sure to make this crockpot freezer meal, you will not be disappointed.
- 2 Boneless Skinless Chicken breasts
- 1 cup water
- ½ bag of frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 Tbsp parsley
- ½ tsp black pepper
- ½ tsp dried thyme
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 2 chicken bouillon cubes
- ½ tsp salt
- 4 Tbsp butter
- 4 Tbsp flour
- 1 cup milk (preferably whole milk)
- 1 package of biscuits (for serving)
- Label freezer bag with cooking instructions and date.
- Place everything in the bag except butter, flour and milk.
- Freeze together in the freezer until ready to use.
- Thaw in fridge over night.
- Dump bag into slow cooker.
- Cook on low for 8 hours.
- Shred the chicken into chunks with forks.
- In a small sauce pan, heat butter over medium heat.
- Once melted, whisk in flour until well blended.
- Add the milk.
- Whisking often, heat until it bubbles and thickens.
- Add thickened liquid to the slow cooker and mix it in well.
- Cook for an additional 20-30 minutes.
- In the meantime, cook the biscuits.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Serve and enjoy!
More Freezer Meal Recipes You May Enjoy: