This scrumptious Slow Cooker Cuban Sandwiches Freezer Meal recipe is so good and will become a new family favorite for sure! It tastes like it came straight from a food truck off the streets of New York! I prepared this meal in an afternoon when preparing 15 crockpot freezer meals for my family’s dinners. With getting adjusted to our back to school routine and after school activities in full swing, I wanted to make a large amount of prep ahead freezer meals that I could make for my family’s dinner.
So I got busy creating recipes so I could prepare in an afternoon and have meals ready to go for my family for two weeks. This beef chuck roast crockpot recipe has been my hubby’s favorite out of all the slow cooker meals and will definitely be added to our regular menu plan. I served the delicious Slow Cooker Cuban Sandwiches Freezer Meal on toasted buns with mayo and avocado slices along with a side of chips. I used my 6 QT Green Bay Packers crockpot because I am a cheese head, loud and proud. Click here to get one —>Green Bay Packers Crockpot.
Slow Cooker Cuban Sandwiches Freezer Meal tastes so deliciously good and it’s an easy freeze slow cooker supper that everyone will fall in love with. My whole family loved the flavors of the meat in this crockpot dinner meal and they want me to make it again soon! Be sure to make this crockpot freezer meal soon, you will not be disappointed at all.
Slow Cooker Cuban Sandwiches Freezer Meal
- 2-3 lb chuck roast, trimmed
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 green pepper, sliced
- 1 1/2 tsp cumin
- 2 beef bouillon cubes (use gluten free if you desire to make gluten free)
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 Tbsp minced garlic
- 2 Tbsp orange juice concentrate
- Juice from 1 lime
- 2 Tbsp water
- Buns (for serving)
- Mayo (for serving)
- Avocado slices (for serving)
- Label freezer bag with cooking instructions and date.
- Place all ingredients into freezer bag.
- Place in freezer.
- When you are ready to cook, Thaw in fridge over night.
- Spray the slow cooker with nonstick spray and dump contents of bag into slow cooker
- Cook on low for 8 hours.
- Remove meat and shred, add back into slow cooker and stir.
- Serve on buns with avocado slices and mayo.
Courses Slow Cooker
More Freezer Meal Recipes You May Enjoy: