This scrumptious Slow Cooker Orange Chicken Freezer Meal recipe is so good and soon to be a family favorite! If you like Chinese take out orange chicken then you definitely need to give this recipe a try. I prepared this meal in an afternoon when making 15 crockpot freezer meals for my family’s dinners. With back to school routines being adjusted and after school activities in full swing, I wanted to make a bunch of prep ahead meals that I could make for my family dinners.
So I got busy creating easy slow cooker recipes that I could just dump all the ingredients in the bag and put it straight in the freezer. None of the meals I made have to be cooked first, which saved a lot of time for me. This chicken crockpot recipe has been my hubby’s favorite out of the slow cooker meals and will be added to our regular menu meals. I served the delicious Slow Cooker Orange Chicken Freezer Meal with stir fry peppers and over Cilantro Rice. I used my 6 QT Green Bay Packers crockpot because I am a cheese head, loud and proud. Click here to get one —>Green Bay Packers Crockpot.
Slow Cooker Orange Chicken Freezer Meal is so good and it’s an easy freeze slow cooker supper that everyone will love. My whole family loved this crockpot dinner meal and they want me to make it again soon! Be sure to make this crockpot freezer meal, you will not be disappointed.
- 1 lb of boneless, skinless chicken thighs (cut into bite size pieces or strips)
- 3 Tbsp Olive OIl
- juice of 2 oranges
- zest from 1 orange
- ¼ Cup of Orange Juice
- 1 tsp fresh ginger
- 3 Tbsp Soy Sauce
- Chopped Peanuts (low or no salt) for topping
- bell peppers and rice for serving if desired.
- Label freezer bag with cooking instructions and date.
- Place all ingredients into freezer bag, except peanuts
- Place in freezer.
- When you are ready to cook, Thaw in fridge over night.
- Spray the slow cooker with nonstick spray and dump contents of bag into slow cooker
- Cook on low for 6 hours.
- Garnish as desired.
- Serve and enjoy!
More Freezer Meal Recipes You May Enjoy: