This scrumptious Slow Cooker Pork Loin with Creamy Herb Sauce is so good and will soon become a family favorite! This fulfilling recipe would be good for a Sunday family dinner. I prepared this freezer meal in an afternoon when making 15 crockpot freezer meals for my family’s dinners. With back to school routines being adjusted and after school activities in full swing, I wanted to make a bunch of prep ahead meals that I could make for my family dinners.
So I got busy finding and creating easy slow cooker recipes that I could just dump all the ingredients in the bag and put it straight in the freezer. None of the meals I made have to be cooked first, which saved a lot of time for me. This pork loin crockpot recipe has been a family favorite out of the slow cooker meals and will be added to my regular menu meal plans. I served the delicious Slow Cooker Pork Loin with Creamy Herb Sauce with loaded baked sweet potatoes and roasted broccoli. I used my 6 QT Green Bay Packers crockpot because I am a cheese head, loud and proud. Click here to get one —>Green Bay Packers Crockpot.
Slow Cooker Pork Loin with Creamy Herb Sauce is so good and it’s an easy freeze slow cooker supper that everyone will love. My whole family loved this crockpot dinner meal and they want me to make it again soon! Be sure to make this crockpot freezer meal, you will not be disappointed.
Slow Cooker Pork Loin with Creamy Herb Sauce
- 2-3 lb. pork loin
- 1/2 onion, minced
- 1 Tbsp jarred minced garlic
- 2 chicken bouillon cubes (use gluten free if preparing as gluten free)
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 2/3 cup half and half
- 1 Tbsp corn starch
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- 1 tsp dried basil
- Label freezer bag with cooking instructions and date.
- Place everything in the bag except for corn starch and half and half.
- Freeze bag in the freezer until ready to use.
- Thaw in fridge over night.
- Dump bag into slow cooker.
- Cook on low for 8 hours.
- Remove pork and cover.
- In a small sauce pan add half and half and whisk in cornstarch.
- Over medium heat, whisking often, heat until thick and bubbly.
- Add into slow cooker and mix in well, let it cook in slow cooker for 5-10 minutes.
- Slice pork and serve sauce over the top.
- Serve and enjoy!
Courses Slow Cooker
More Freezer Meal Recipes You May Enjoy: