This scrumptious Slow Cooker Shredded Beef Tacos recipe is so, so very good! I prepared this tasty freezer meal in an afternoon when doing a total of 15 crockpot freezer meals for my family’s dinners. Each recipe is a complete different recipe with no duplicates. With back to school activities in full swing along with extra curricular activities, I wanted to make a bunch of prep ahead meals that I could make for my family. It is so nice to not have to worry about what’s for dinner, when life can be so hectic and busy. Plus as a bonus, I save money on the grocery budget by prepping and planning out the meals.
So I got busy finding and creating easy freeze recipes, so I could take a free afternoon and have meals ready to go for my family. This easy beef crockpot recipe has been a family favorite out of all the slow cooker meals and will be added to my regular menu meals that I prepare. I served the delicious Slow Cooker Shredded Beef Tacos in flour tortillas with our favorite toppings like shredded cheese, lettuce, sour cream and avocado slices. You can also use crunchy hard tacos too for this recipe along with your family’s favorite toppings! I used my 6 QT Green Bay Packers crockpot because I am a cheese head, loud and proud. Click here to get one —>Green Bay.
Slow Cooker Shredded Beef Tacos is so good and it’s an easy freeze slow cooker supper that everyone will love. My whole family including the boys loved this crockpot dinner meal and they want me to make it again soon! Be sure to make this crockpot freezer meal, you will not be disappointed.
- 2 tsp chicken granules
- 1½ tsp chili powder
- ½ tsp cumin
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- 2 cups water (I add 1 cup to freezer bag and then 1 cup water when I cook in the crockpot)
- 2.5 lb chuck roast
- tortillas or taco shells (for serving)
- shredded cheese (optional for serving)
- lettuce (optional for serving)
- sour cream (optional for serving)
- avocado slices (optional for serving)
- Label freezer bag with cooking instructions and date.
- Place everything in the bag, except one cup of water.
- Freeze bag in the freezer until ready to use.
- Thaw in fridge over night.
- Dump bag into slow cooker.
- Cook on low for 8-10 hours.
- Shred beef in the slow cooker.
- Serve over tortillas or crunchy taco shells with your favorite toppings.
- Serve and enjoy!
More Freezer Meal Recipes You May Enjoy: