This scrumptious Slow Cooker Texas Roadhouse Pot Roast Freezer Meal Recipe is so good! If you have ever gotten the pot roast at Texas Roadhouse, then you need to try this recipe. I have never ordered it at the restaurant, but after eating this I am going to have too! It was melt in your mouth good. I prepared this freezer meal in an afternoon when doing 15 crockpot freezer meals for my family’s dinners. With back to school activities in full swing, I wanted to make a bunch of prep ahead meals that I could make for my family.
So I got busy finding and creating recipes so I could take an afternoon and have meals ready to go for my family. This crockpot beef recipe has been a family favorite out of the slow cooker meals and will be added to my regular menu meals. I served the delicious Slow Cooker Texas Roadhouse Pot Roast Freezer Meal Recipe with mashed potatoes and shells with cheese. I used my 6 QT Green Bay Packers crockpot because I am a cheesehead, loud and proud. Click here to get one —>Green Bay.
Slow Cooker Texas Roadhouse Pot Roast Freezer Meal Recipe is so good and it’s an easy freeze slow cooker supper that everyone will love. My whole family loved this crockpot dinner meal and they want me to make it again soon! Be sure to make this crockpot freezer meal, you will not be disappointed.
- 2 - 2.5 lb chuck roast
- ½ onion, chopped
- ½ bell pepper (any color), chopped
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced or pressed
- ½ cup tomato sauce
- ½ cup BBQ sauce
- 2 beef bouillon cubes
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- ½ tsp dried thyme
- ½ cup water
- Label two freezer bags and a qaurt size freezer bags with cooking instructions and date.
- Place the chuck roast in one freezer bag, then place onion, bell pepper, celery and garlic in another freezer bag, then in quart size bag put the sauce ingredients of tomato sauce, BBQ sauce, spices and water.
- Freeze together in the freezer until ready to use.
- Thaw in fridge over night.
- In slow cooker place in chuck roast first, top with veggies, then pour sauce on top.
- Cook on low for 8-10 hours.
- Serve and enjoy!
More Freezer Meal Recipes You May Enjoy: