If you are looking for a delicious low carb alternative to traditional noodles, look no further than zoodles. I fell in love with these while limiting my carbs. This month we’re celebrating National Pasta Month all month long with Cucina Antica authentic Italian cooking sauces. We hope you enjoy this alternative to pasta but if you prefer feel free to serve this sauce on traditional pasta noodles.
The cooking and pasta sauces are made with imported Italian San Marzano tomatoes, and never use artificial preservatives, added sugar, water, or tomato paste. Chef Neil makes the products through an artisanal production method that allows consumers to cook the sauces without losing any flavor. Visit Cucina Antica for more information.
Try their cooking sauces: Tomato Basil, Garlic Marinara, Puttanesca, Spicy Arrabbiata, Fresh Spinach, Arugula Marinara, and La Pizza! Each handcrafted flavor is Non-GMO Project Verified, gluten-free, with no added sugar, no preservatives, made with imported San Marzano Tomatoes.
This is a great Whole 30 compliant recipe and Keto Friendly recipe too! We hope you enjoy these Low Carb Zoodles with Cucina Antica sauce.
- Olive Oil
- Zoodles - use pre-made or make your own
- 1 clove garlic, crushed and minced
- salt and pepper, optional
- Heat olive oil in a medium non-stick saute pan.
- Add in garlic and saute for 30 seconds.
- Add in noodles along with some salt and pepper and cook for 3-5 minutes or until your noodles are tender.
- Top noodles with sauce and Parmesan cheese.
Disclosure: We were provided product for this recipe. All opinions are 100% our own.