Crockpot Pork and Cinnamon Apples is a tasty recipe that is perfect for Fall! Most of all is great because it’s a slow cooker recipe. By now most of you know that I love using my crockpots to help me save time in the kitchen. This recipe was so easy to prepare, it took me less than 10 minutes to assemble it together and place in the slow cooker.
All you need for this crockpot recipe is five ingredients which is pork chops, apples, cinnamon. sugar and butter. You can either use bone-in or boneless pork chops. I used boneless because that is what I had in my freezer. Start by simply tossing the fresh apple pieces with cinnamon and sugar, then place in the bottom of the crockpot. Next arrange the pork chops on top of the cinnamon apples. Place some butter on top of pork. Place the lid on and let it slowly cook all day in the crockpot. If you like picking apples in the fall this is the perfect recipe for you!
I am sure many of you are thinking that this needs liquid but it doesn’t. If you want to add 1/2 cup you are welcome to use water or some apple juice. These delicious pork chops and apples slowly cooked all day and trust me the house will smell amazing with the apples and cinnamon. The pork was so tender and full of flavor! My family loved it and can’t wait for me to make it again! These delicious Crockpot Pork and Cinnamon Apples goes well with Twice Baked Potatoes.
I hope your family enjoys this delicious recipe as much as mine did!
- 4-6 pork chops, bone in or boneless
- 2 large granny smith apples. cubed
- 2 tbsp cinnamon
- ⅓ cup sugar
- salt and pepper for seasoning if desired
- Spray crockpot with non stick cooking spray.
- Place apple piece in bowl and mix with cinnamon and sugar.
- Place the apple pieces in bottom of the crockpot.
- Place pork on top of apple slices.
- Season pork with salt and pepper if desired.
- Add butter on top.
- Place lid on and cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- Remove from slow cooker and serve the pork chops with apples on top.
More Crockpot Recipes You May Enjoy: