This Easy Slow Cooker Chicken and Gravy Recipe is the absolute best! My whole family loved this meal and it was so simple to prepare with only 2 ingredients. You can also season with salt and pepper if you desire. I do season my chicken in the slow cooker, but if you want to wait until serving you can also do that. As most of you know, I love recipes that I can make in my slow cooker and that have very few ingredients so I can just dump and go. So this super easy chicken recipe was a win-win for me. Plus it tasted really good, even with simple ingredients. My husband said it tasted like a comfort meal and was very fulfilling.
All you need for this amazing dinner is chicken breasts or tenders and jars of prepared gravy. Mix everything together in the slow cooker and place the lid on and forget about it. Let it cook all day and you will have Easy Slow Cooker Chicken and Gravy. I served our chicken over steamed buttered rice and it was so scrumptious, so be sure to try this recipe soon!
I hope you give this delicious Easy Slow Cooker Chicken and Gravy Recipe a try. It is so good and easy to make. My entire family can’t wait until I make it again. This recipe is also great if you are feeding a large crowd. It is an affordable recipe and you could easily use any kind of chicken (dark or white meat) for this recipe. Be sure to add Easy Slow Cooker Chicken and Gravy Recipe to your menu plan, you will not be disappointed at all!
Easy Slow Cooker Chicken and Gravy Recipe
Yield 4 -6
- 2 to 3 lb chicken (breasts or tenders)
- 2 to 3 (12 oz) jars of prepared chicken gravy
- salt and pepper to season
- Place chicken in the bottom of the slow cooker.
- Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper if desired.
- Slowly pour the gravy over the chicken.
- Place the lid on the slow cooker and cook on low for 6-8 hours or on high for 4 hours.
- Serve with your favorite side dishes and enjoy!
More Crockpot Recipes