We offer a variety of classes, however we can customize to suit your needs. Please contact us for rates and availability at pr@stockpilingmoms(dot)com
1. Stockpiling 101 – Learn how to strategically use coupons to build your stockpile. We will teach you the basics, store tips and much more! Leave this class ready to collect and organize your coupons and start building your stockpile.
2. Stockpiling Advanced Savings – Take your savings to the next level. After you know the basics this class will take your savings to a higher level. Learn how to rebate and much more!
3. Stockpiling for the Holidays™ – This class will teach you how to stockpile for more than your grocery, household and health and beauty aids. Learn how to stockpile for Birthday’s and all of the Holidays and save thousands of dollars from your family gift giving budget.
4. Monthly Menu Planning and Freezer Cooking – This class will teach you how to menu plan monthly from your stockpile. Are you tired of not knowing what is for dinner? If so this class is for you. Not only will it help you save time but by menu planning monthly you will take your stockpiling to another level. We cover freezer cooking too! Learn our tricks to saving big!
5. Organizing Your Coupons Workshop – Learn how to organize your coupons with the Binder Method. We will teach you how to find coupons and organize them. If you are organized you will save more from your family budget. Also learn how to organize a coupon swap. This will be a hands on workshop.
6. Green Smoothie Demonstration & Using Coupons to Eat Healthy™ – Want to learn how save big while you eat a Healthy diet? Melissa and Shelley lost a total of 65 pounds in 2010 while strategically using coupons. We will teach you all of our tricks and tips to save big and eat healthy! If you want to eat more healthy foods and Organic this class is for you!
7. Saving Money Gluten Free - Want to learn how save when eating a Gluten Free Diet? Melissa was diagnosed with Celiac Disease in 2011 and will share with you strategies for saving and her tips and tricks for keeping her budget in check while eating a gluten free diet. If you are gluten free or know someone who is this class is for you!
8. Uses and Benefits of Essential Oils – Would you like to learn how you can save money using essential oils? This class will cover 10 of the post popular essential oils that can makeover your traditional medicine cabinet. Essential oils are a powerful, safe and an effective way to manage your health.
Please check our Calendar of Events for upcoming scheduled classes.
We live in Northern Kentucky however we are available to travel to teach classes or speak anywhere in the U.S. (speaker fee plus travel expenses). Our classes are taught via power point, include giveaways and some fun!
Classes are great for MOMS Clubs, MOPS, as an Employee Perk, PTSO, PTO, Teacher Organizations, Community Education or for any group that is interested in saving money.
Corporate classes - Lunch and Learn:
Our classes can be divided into multiple 1 hour sessions that fit perfectly into an office schedule and are a great employee perk.
We are available to serve as keynote speaker for your group or organization.
About Stockpiling Moms:
Prior to leaving their careers, Melissa taught Home Economics on the high school level for 11 years and holds a Masters Degree in Education. During her teaching career she taught professional development on the local, regional, state and national level and served as President of the Kentucky Association of Family and Consumer Science.
Shelley spent 3 years as a Substance Abuse Counselor educating people and giving them the tools to aid them in living a healthy lifestyle. She was a member of the National Criminal Justice Society Zeta Pi Gamma. She currently sits on the Criminal Justice Advisory Board at NKU for the Political Science department. She is a stockpiling expert.
Melissa and Shelley are friends who met through International Adoption. Melissa has one son and Shelley has two sons, who were born in Guatemala. As stay-at-home moms for seven years, they know what it takes to live a savvy lifestyle and to live within a budget. Stockpiling Moms are available for social media consulting, speaking engagements and teach a series of eight coupon classes. They have worked with top companies in brand awareness through their blog.
They have worked with top brands including but not limited to Udi’s Gluten Free Food, Sidral Mundet, Office Depot, EucerinUS, Kraft Foods, Sam’s Club, Smucker’s, Ebates, The Blog Frog and Johnsonville. They have been featured in All You Magazine, NKY Family Magazine, Channel 9 News, Fox 19 News, MSN Money and named as Top Ten Blogs for Frugal Deals by Mom Central.