|Slow Cooker Mississippi Roast |
Author: Table for Two blog
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 8 hours
Total time: 8 hours 5 mins
- 3 lb chuck roast
- 1 packet of dry ranch seasoning mix (1 oz)
- 1 packet of au jus gravy mix (1 oz)
- 6 Tbsp butter
- ¼ cup water
- Place water in slow cooker.
- Add chuck roast.
- Sprinkle the ranch seasoning mix on top of the roast, then sprinkle the au jus packet on top.
- Next place the butter on top.
- Place lid on and cook on low for 8 hours.
- Shred and serve with gravy.
Recipe by STOCKPILING MOMS™ at http://www.stockpilingmoms.com/2014/05/slow-cooker-mississippi-roast/