Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 8 hours
Total time: 8 hours 5 mins
- Crock Pot
- Wash your potatoes well and let them dry.
- Coat the potatoes in course salt to help retain moisture.
- Wrap each potato in a piece of foil. You do not need to prick them.
- Place wrapped potatoes in your crock pot. You can place 10 medium sized potatoes in a 4 quart crock pot.
- Cook on low for 8 hours.
- Another option: You can cook without foil - prick the potatoes and rub with olive oil. Or add a couple of balls of crushed up aluminum foil to the crock pot mixed in with the potatoes.
You can also put potatoes in crock pot over night and then slice for home fries the next morning or make them into potato salad.
Recipe by STOCKPILING MOMS™ at http://www.stockpilingmoms.com/2012/05/crock-pot-baked-potatoes/