Author: Pinterest - mommymakesitbetter.blogspot.com
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 6 hours
Total time: 6 hours 10 mins
- 8 medium apples, use a variety
- 1 strip of lemon peel
- 1 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 3 inch cinnamon stick
- 5 tsp light brown sugar, unpacked
- Peel, core and chop apples and place in crockpot.
- Add lemon peel, lemon juice, brown sugar and cinnamon stick.
- Set crockpot to low and cook for 6 hours.
- Stir occasionally, apples will slowly become applesauce.
- Remove cinnamon stick and blend together.
Recipe by STOCKPILING MOMS™ at http://www.stockpilingmoms.com/2012/09/crockpot-applesauce/