|Crockpot Pumpkin Spice Lattes |
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 2 hours
Total time: 2 hours 5 mins
- 8 T of pumpkin puree
- 8 T of vanilla
- 2 t of cinnamon
- 8 cinnamon sticks
- 4 cups of strongly brewed coffee
- 6 cups of milk
- 8 T of sugar
- Combine the milk and coffee, and pour into the crockpot.
- Whip together the other ingredients [minus the cinnamon sticks] and pour into the crockpot.
- Mix together well.
- Cover the crockpot, and cook on high for 2 hours.
- Serve in mugs and add a cinnamon stick for extra flavor.
Recipe by STOCKPILING MOMS™ at http://www.stockpilingmoms.com/2012/09/crockpot-pumpkin-spice-lattes/