|Sweetened Crockpot Macaroni and Cheese |
Author: Judy Hamann
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 3 hours
Total time: 3 hours 10 mins
- 1 (16 oz) box elbow macaroni, cooked and strained
- 1 (16 oz) Velveeta cheese
- 3 1/2 cups milk
- 1 stick butter
- 2 cans sweetened condensed milk
- 3 cups shredded cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- Combine all ingredients into crockpot.
- Cook on Medium-High for 3 hours.
- Serve warm.
Recipe by STOCKPILING MOMS™ at http://www.stockpilingmoms.com/2012/11/sweetened-crockpot-macaroni-and-cheese/