Buttery Brussel Sprouts
Source: Adapted from Taste of Home
- 1⅓ cup chicken broth
- 4-1/2 teaspoons butter
- ¼ teaspoon divided pepper, divided
- 2 packages (10 ounces each) frozen brussels sprouts
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- In a large saucepan, combine the broth, butter and ⅛ teaspoon pepper; bring to a boil.
- Add brussels sprouts.
- Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 6-9 minutes or until tender.
- Drain and transfer to a bowl.
- Sprinkle with salt and remaining pepper.
Recipe by STOCKPILING MOMS™ at http://www.stockpilingmoms.com/2012/12/buttery-brussel-sprouts/