Author: Adapted from Taste of Home
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 9 mins
Total time: 14 mins
- 1 1/3 cup chicken broth
- 4-1/2 teaspoons butter
- 1/4 teaspoon divided pepper, divided
- 2 packages (10 ounces each) frozen brussels sprouts
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- In a large saucepan, combine the broth, butter and 1/8 teaspoon pepper; bring to a boil.
- Add brussels sprouts.
- Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 6-9 minutes or until tender.
- Drain and transfer to a bowl.
- Sprinkle with salt and remaining pepper.
Recipe by STOCKPILING MOMS™ at http://www.stockpilingmoms.com/2012/12/buttery-brussel-sprouts/