This post may contain affiliate links.
2 Ingredient Apple Pork Recipe is such an amazing dinner recipe! Did I mention that it is also super easy to prepare. Takes about 10 minutes to prep the food, then place the baking dish in the oven and let it do the rest for you. My kids loved the taste and asked for seconds!
The best thing about this 2 Ingredient recipe is I had both of the ingredients in my stockpile. I had no need to add it to my grocery store list. I was able to make a wholesome recipe right from my pantry. All you need is a can of apple pie filling and boneless pork chops. You could use bone-in pork chops but I would add more baking time to make sure they are cooked all the way.
I started off by browning the pork chops in a skillet with 1 Tbsp butter. I seasoned my pork chops but you can omit this step if you want. Next I put the apple pie filling in a baking dish. Once the pork chops were golden brown on each side I added them to the apple mixture.
Next cover the baking dish with foil and put in the oven for 40 minutes. While the 2 Ingredient Apple Pork Recipe was baking I made some stuffing to serve as a side dish. Dinner was such a great comfort meal on such a cold evening. This will definitely be on our Menu Plan again per my family’s request.
2 Ingredient Apple Pork Recipe
2 Ingredient Apple Pork Recipe is such an amazing dinner recipe! Did I mention that it is also super easy to prepare. Takes about 10 minutes to prep the food, then place the baking dish in the oven and let it do the rest for you.
- 1 can apple pie filling
- 4-6 whole boneless pork chops
- 1 Tbsp butter
- dash salt and pepper if desired for seasoning
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat melt butter.
- Add pork chops.
- Season with salt and pepper; cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Turn over and let cook another 3-4 minutes or until golden brown.
- Meanwhile pour can of apple pie filling into a 8x8 baking dish.
- Once pork chops are done; add to baking dish.
- Cover with foil and place in oven.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until done.
- Serve with apple mixture.
More Pork Recipes
Here’s a great post to be sure to check out —> 25 Pork Chop Recipes